For more information about video over USB and downloadable drivers visit Display Link’s website:
- An easy way to a second output though USB
- Supports LVDS LCDs up to 2048 x 1152 at 32 bit color
- 12V power input and analog backlight control
- Uses the same Cables as the S1220 Board
- Compatible with Windows 2000 thru Windows 7,
- Mac OS X 10.4/10.5 (Intel based)
The Systemation ADP-105 Adapter Board converts USB 2.0 data from a Windows based computer into LVDS data to directly drive an LCD. The board uses a driver from Displaylink that runs on all Windows versions from Windows 2000 to Windows 7 and Mac OS X 10.4 and beyond. This board supports either 1 or 2 channel LVDS outputs at resolutions up to 2048 x 1152 and 32bit color.